Somehow the lathe grabbed and pulled off part of the handle while Brian was turning it, so it ended up shorter than originally planned. But it's still cool and I'll happily use it!
Charcuterie Board #9 is Brian's favorite board! It's made primary of hickory (the light color), with 2 thin stripes of walnut (dark). Rectangle-ish, with rounded corners. Features a handle with a hole in it, along with a leather strap for hanging. SPECS: 15" x 11" x 1" - p lus handle - 4 3/4" Clear food-grade wax (no stain). This is a super-cool, one-of-a-kind board. Designed (and named 🤣) by my best guy, Brian.
Brian tried his hand at making some different wooden Christmas trees to display. They were super cute! I stained them after he made them. He made 5 little trees that look super cute on our shelves. Love them!
I've been hoping for a spice rack for our Midway home for a long time! Each time I open a certain cabinet near my stove, I have to prepare for a few spices to tumble out and land on my head - it's a bit overloaded and crowded in there! Prior to this new spice rack, this particular cupboard was a medicine chest as well as a spice cabinet. I put in my request to the carpenter, and after awhile, this happened! We plan to hang this in the laundry room. I think I may ditch the ironing board to make room for it; I'm not super into ironing, and I haven't used this ironing board in quite awhile! (Yay for the steamer!) I'm excited to put this to use! Thanks, babe! You're the best! SPECS:
Comments
Post a Comment